If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 13 March 2011

This is a dark and moody card. I sell all my cards for charity so need to make lots of different styles of card. I guess this is good for me as I have to try to change my style regularly otherwise all the cards I offer for sale will look the same!

I often find the ones I don't much like are the ones to go first ---- not sure what that says about my tastes.

This one is backed with some paper that I have had for ages so can't tell you where it came from but the image is created with sponged alcohol inks and overstamped with a black ink pad. I have stitched the image on this time as I think it adds to the 'rough' look of the card. The sentiment is from Clarity Stamps.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love this style of card. Thanks for the comments on my blog much appreciated. Karen x