If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 20 March 2011

Just Saying Hello

This is a card I have made today using another of my favourite Sugar Nellie Didgi images. I think the little girl images are so sweet.





The card is actually white but because  it's very three dimensional the light kept getting into the scanner and it looks a little grey on here. She was coloured with my Promarkers as were the leaves attached to the white flowers.

I used my cuttlebug to emboss the backing to the image in white and it was then matted onto a red glitter circle - both circles cut with my Cricut. The sentiment was made using two separate stamps. The outer circle was from a freebie stamp given with the Stamper Magazine which had a different sentiment inside and the words were from a set I've had for ages.

I spent some time making the flowers and leaves I used and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how I made them  so  I have had a go at producing  the instructions which are below -  I hope they  might be of interest to some of you.

This is the first time I have spent a whole afternoon crafting for ages and I think I'm getting back into the swing. Pity I have a really busy week or two coming up as I won't be able to indulge myself very  often.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.


8 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Yvonne love the colouring :O) Chris xx

Teresa said...

So beautiful Yvonne, arn't they gorgeous xx

XxJULESxX said...

this is just beautiful!!!

Lee said...

stunning.xx

pickle said...

Another little beaut! what very pretty flowers
Kerry x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Yvonne, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Fiona Keel said...

stunning card Yvonne, Fi x (bloghopping from DC)

Fiona said...

wow this is really pretty, love those flowers they really give the card texture!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi