If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 13 March 2011

Hope you are all having a good Sunday - did you watch Barbara Grey?

I intend to scan in a few more of my cards today if I get the time - not sure why they are looking an odd shape on my screen though. I wonder if they look that way to everyone? All the cards I have posted so far are A5 but they look a bit mishapen. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
Oh well - we shall see, practice makes (almost) perfect.

No comments: