If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 13 March 2011

Hi again -been busy today

I have uploaded a few more cards this afternoon from my stash. I hope you like them.

These cards are all 6x6 as I have been making more of them this size recently instead of A5. Just for a change. It took a while to get used to the different proportions but I think I am getting there now.

I have realised that my cards looked out of proportion on the blog because my computer monitor is a wide screen and it was stretching them - now I have adjusted it to look at the blog everything is back to normal. I thought I was doing something wrong when uploading them. Drrrrrr!

It's taking me quite a while to work out how to do things on here - largely because I'm the sort of person who does things first and only reads instructions when I am about to tear my hair out. Stupid I know but I'm too impatient to get going to read the help pages first.

Off to look at more Sugar Nellies I think.

No comments: