If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 13 March 2011

I just LOVE this image - it's a Sugar Nellie digital image. I came across it by accident while browsing the sites and have had to use it twice this weekend. She is a dream to colour in with Promarkers
.
I have backed this image with a frame made with a Clarity Corner Stamp
(are you seeing a pattern emerging here?) and then backed it with a square made with my newest Martha Stewart punch. I love this punch as it punches in two inch increments - much easier to manage.
The flowers are some I bought recently from QVC, They are all white so easy to colour with Promarkers.

No comments: