If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter Everyone

Hope everyone has had as nice a day as I have. My husband and I shared a lovely long lunch with my daughter and her family and her very best friend (she calls me her surrogate mum) who is staying here with her husband and little boy from their home in Rhodes.

I got home to find the signature that I bought last week from Whimsy stamps had arrived by e-mail  and I couldn't wait to try out how it looked. So - no card today, just a new signature! It was really large so I followed the information given on the DC forum by Kathleen Mc. last Thursday on how to make it a bit smaller - hope this size doesn't look too ostentatious!

I also bought a watermark to use on my cards - that will have to wait until I've caught up on my zzzzzzzzzzs and made some more cards,  as I am very tired after all the talking I have done today.
Let's hope the sun shines again tomorrow.

No comments: