If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Saturday 28 January 2012

How Frustrating!

Hi everyone

I have been trying to add a stand alone page to my blog so that I can use it to sell a few of my spare crafting items.

 Despite following the instructions on both the new interface and the old one - and watching their  video which goes at the speed of light several times - I can't do it!

I can follow the instructions, open a new page and write whatever I like on it but when it is published is simply appears as a new post on this homepage. I have seen a question in the Help section from someone who has the same problems but all the answers have offered her  is to look at the page of instructions on how to create a new page  - catch 22.

I'm not sure if it's me (and the other lady presumably)  being stupid ( very likely in my case) or if it simply isn't possible!

What's even more frustrating - the Docrafts Forum isn't working so I can't ask for help on there. Grrrrrr.

Perhaps I'd better do some housework. lol

Hope you are all having a better day than me.

No comments: