If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Saturday 28 January 2012

Done it!

I have finally managed to upload a new page for when I can  get into my craft room and find all the things I have planned to sell. I hope that when I  do there will be some of you who are interested in my wares!

I have had to re-arrange my blog a bit so that I could  set up a new page that everyone could see easily.

Hope everyone has had a good day - see you all soon.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Waiting with bated breath, lol.

Judi xx