If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 31 July 2011

Naughty But Very Nice

Hi everyone

I have just finished another little cup cake card which I hope can be sold on my friends cake stall - along with the others I made earlier and which are shown below.  I wanted to give her a selection of six so can now hand them over.

The main image is a sweet little Lilly of the Valley stamp.


I mounted her on a white scalloped shape and backed it with a round mirri card shape. The backing paper is from my stash. She was coloured with Promarkers in Cocktail Pink with Ivory, Vanilla and Blush for her skin and straw hat. I also used alittle Sky Blue and Ice Grey1 for her shoes and the shadow round her. Her hair is Sandstone and the cake stand is in Warm Grey 3.

The stack of cakes is a stamp I bought on Ebay and I'm afraid I can't remember its name. That was also coloured wit Promarkers - same shades as previously mentioned plus Berry Red and Lemon. The sentiment was also backed on mirri card and finished with a mirri card heart.

Nor sure how I have managed to complete these cards as I am currently on a strict diet  to get ready for my holiday at the beginning of September.
They make me feel really hungry!

I do hope you like my latest effort.

7 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Awww this is lovely Yvonne. I want a bun now though and I dont have any here!! What am I to do?? "Ohhh hubby....". Lee xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card,love this image and the cupcakes look yummy.
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

lovely cute card.
kathleen mc x

coops said...

gorgeous card yvonne.i love the sweet image and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Judi said...

I can't believe you made this one when you're on such a strict diet - you sure have strong willpower lady!!

Judi xxxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

All I can say is wow love the image which I have but have not used yet. You will have to give me a copy of your diet as I need to go on one so I can have my knee op.

love Alison xxx

Chelle said...

Beautiful card,