If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Saturday 12 May 2012

See you all in two weeks!

I'm off on a  lovely holiday with a friend who has invited me to her timeshare in St. Lucia.  How lucky am I?

No crafting for a bit I'm afraid but I hope to keep an eye on all your blogs while I'm away as there is Wi Fi where I am staying - so not all my  time will be spent on the beach or by the pool......................

Have to go to bed now as it's an early start tomorrow - see you all soon. xxx
Photobucket

8 comments:

Chris said...

Have a great time. Chris xx

Catherine said...

Have fun....

ALI said...

Wow have fun.

craftynanny said...

Hope you are having a super time!! Lea x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Have a fantastic holiday!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Yvonne hope you have a great time relaxing. Love Alison xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Have a lovely holiday Yvonne, let us know how it went when you get back :-) Elaine-xxx-

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Yvonne I hope you are having a lovely holiday with your friend x