If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday 20 November 2011

Time to say goodbye to a dear old friend.


Woody. Died October 12th 2011 - aged 17.

Nothing I can say to explain how this has made me feel  - except that he was loved so much and will always be remembered.

7 comments:

craftynanny said...

Hi Yvonne - I am sure Woody is chasing mice somewhere! Lea xx

karen said...

Oh look at him, bless his little heart, I bet he had 17 fabulous years with you though! As the pain eases you will have some wonderful memories that will make you smile, big hugs, Karenxx

Fiona Keel said...

RIP Woody, so sorry to hear he has died Yvonne, sending you loads of hugs, Fi xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Sorry to hear this Yvonne. I lost my dear Jerry about 3 years ago, and I still miss him everyday. But I have lots of fond memories of him and they always bring a smile to my face xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Yvonne so sorry for your loss. Alison xxx

Teresa said...

Oh what a great shame, so sorry for your loss yvonne. xx

Wendy said...

So sorry to hear this Yvonne, I know how heartbreaking it is..sending you a hug.
Wendy xx