If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



Pages

Followers

New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Monday 30 May 2011

Phew!!!!


Haven't been able to do much crafting this month and none at all this week as I have been busy marking exam papers - just finished the last of 300 this morning. I just wanted to say thanks for all those who have looked at my blog while I  have been neglecting it myself and for the lovely comments on my last card as well as a welcome to some lovely new followers.

I have another marking session coming up next month so must get crafting in the meantime or you will all forget me! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend - despite the weather.

No comments: