If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday, 6 June 2010

This is of course using the same folder but using different colours and I used a distress inkpad to edge the image. The sentiment is a Clarity stamp which was coloured and edged in the same way.

This was made using a Cuttlebug embossing folder which was then coloured using alcohol inks in a spritzer. The bird was then picked out with a Promarker as were some of the grasses.

This card was made using the relief method - the image was stamped with Versamark and then a brayer was used to colour the image. I've had the stamp for ages and can't remember where it came from I'm afraid. When the image is polished with a piece of tissue or kitchen paper the image shows through It is backed with a piece of mirror card cut with a MS punch and the card edged with an inkpad.
Ooops - looks a bit crooked though!

Judi has reminded me I haven't described this card so I have done so in the comments.
Posted by Picasa

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Another inked background - this time using cut and dry foam and a selection of ink pads. The stamps used were a variety of stamps that I have had for a long time so I can't say where they came from but I have tried to give the impression of the ground and the sky behind. This was then mounted onto a landscape A5 card.