If some of you see links on this page (usually double underlined ones) which take you to advertisements - rather than to other blogs or different parts of this blog which I have set up - please don't think they have anything to do with me - somehow they appear without me knowing why and they are nothing to do with me. Sorry!



New visitor statistics for 2012

Total Visitor Counter

Sunday, 6 June 2010

This is of course using the same folder but using different colours and I used a distress inkpad to edge the image. The sentiment is a Clarity stamp which was coloured and edged in the same way.

This was made using a Cuttlebug embossing folder which was then coloured using alcohol inks in a spritzer. The bird was then picked out with a Promarker as were some of the grasses.

This card was made using the relief method - the image was stamped with Versamark and then a brayer was used to colour the image. I've had the stamp for ages and can't remember where it came from I'm afraid. When the image is polished with a piece of tissue or kitchen paper the image shows through It is backed with a piece of mirror card cut with a MS punch and the card edged with an inkpad.
Ooops - looks a bit crooked though!

Judi has reminded me I haven't described this card so I have done so in the comments.
Posted by Picasa


Judi said...

Oh, WOW! So pleased to see you're now up and running, let's hope you can keep it up, as it's lovely for me to be able to see YOUR work. I like all of the cards you've put on, but my favourite is the one with the leaves - would love to hear how it's made.


Judi xxx

Yvonne said...

Thanks Judi

That was my attempt at using metal. I embossed a piece of silver metal sheeting using my Cuttlebug. It was then coloured with alcohol inks and mounted and then leaves were stamped round the edge using an ink pad of a similar colour. I nearly didn't add this one as I don't think it has photographed very well so I'm so glad you like it.